Join us at KA Connect 2017
A Knowledge Management Conference for the AEC Industry
KA Connect 2017 will take place at San Francisco's Yerba Buena Center for the Arts on May 2nd and 3rd, 2017.
Senior and emerging leaders from top AEC firms will gather to learn strategies and tactics for building successful knowledge management programs. A wide range of experts will share their knowledge through case studies and panel discussions on topics such as:
- Building a Knowledge Management Program
- Knowledge Sharing and Information Management
- Scaling Research and Innovation Initiatives
- Implementing Continuous Improvement Programs
- Integrating Internal and External Communications
- Cultivating Communities of Practice
Attendees will have ample time to network and collaborate with their peers in breakout groups.
If you are passionate about helping your AEC firm create, share, and manage knowledge more effectively, this is the conference for you.
We hope you'll join us.
| Before October 1st, 2016
| Before February 4th, 2017
| Before March 18th, 2017
| After March 18th, 2017
Take advantage of early registration pricing while we plan.
Contact us at email@example.com.