Join us at KA Connect 2015
A Knowledge Management Conference for the AEC Industry
Senior and emerging leaders from top AEC firms will share case studies, lessons learned, and inspiration on topics such as:
- Knowledge Sharing and Information Management
- Scaling Research and Innovation Initiatives
- Implementing Continuous Improvement Programs
- Managing Social Media and Content Marketing
- Integrating Internal and External Communications
- Cultivating Communities of Practice
KA Connect 2015 will take place at San Francisco's Yerba Buena Center for the Arts on May 5th and 6th, 2015.
Learn more about our Speakers and Program.
Tickets for KA Connect 2015 are $1,395. Register here.
Where to Stay in San Francisco
Knowledge Architecture has reserved a block of rooms for KA Connect 2015 conference attendees at the Galleria Park Hotel for a special discounted rate of $279 per night.
You must reserve your room before May 4th, 2015 to receive this rate. Please make your reservations as soon as possible as rooms in this block are limited and availability is not guaranteed.
To make a reservation, call the hotel directly at 800.792.9639 and use the code "LOYALTY" or book online.
Contact us at email@example.com.